Month: January 2008
- Non-profit venture will see 'inexpensive; used clothing, small household items
- 'It's a no-brainer.'
- Environmentalists' lawsuit 'is not very constructive, but meant for publicity.'
- Removed from $20 million 'project;, Robert Billard declares 'everyone deserves more than thi
- 'You could have increased all-year traffic going in and out of that area in Lancaster Sound.'
- Minor league of pro wrestling coming to Iqaluit with benefit performances
- Project promises to unlock vast riches for Kitikmeot residents
- Overcrowded housing still plagues Inuit regions
- 'It made good business sense to be the next location.'
- Former finance minister must tender apology for omission
- Utopian webdream built on 'viral anarchy of the internet'
- No championships this year, but Iqaluit hockey teams finish strong in Capital Cup
- 'I want to make sure it's the right decision, based on the right facts.'
- 'We haven't been able to 'proceed; with anything.'
- 'I'd rather wait and get all the facts straight and recorded 'properly;.'
- 'Every day closer to Christmas, sales were going up.'
- Circumpolar performers lining up to strum, fiddle and tie knots at arts festival
- The Royal Arctic Theatre
- The scandals, the screwups, and ugly slanging matches
- 'It's a way of deciphering the omens from the sky.'
- Carvings, graphics fetch $1.5 million at Toronto auction
- 'Aurora Borealis' An Early Arctic Newspaper”
- For Nunavimmiut, 2007 was a year of social failure and political successes
- Proud and painful insights from an event-filled year captured in quotations
Back to Web Archive