COVID-19 offers another reason to quit smoking, vaping

Michael Patterson, Nunavut’s chief medical officer, is urging residents who smoke or vape to quit to reduce the risk of getting COVID-19. “Smoking and vaping are linked with increased risk of catching COVID-19, but also with more severe complications from COVID-19,” Patterson said a news conference on Tuesday, April 7. (Photo by Emma Tranter)

By Emma Tranter

1. Posted by INUK on

Yep , lets start building Utopia

2. Posted by Whitey on

Hey we tried a few times but that did not work maybe this time

3. Posted by I SPY on

Greater risk to those overweight too.

Just saying if any of our leaders want to lead by example they could quit smoking, lose weight and also start practicing what they preach about distancing themselves from others. I see ya all!

• Posted by I spy too on

Nay, don’t need their example. No good. Overweight, smokers , vaping, boozers, all at risk. But I spy those drunk idiots not bothering their family and friends, less abuse. Kids are safer. I’m probably dreaming , but not on the dope, nope. Blessing from the virus if people stop abusing. I spy in next two weeks or so, let’s see how we spy how it goes, but I also spy that physical distancing in not going well in Nunavik. I spy the virus making its entrance.

4. Posted by Cannabis too on

Smoking marijuana is even worse too because there are many chemicals in the ingredients; besides we hear that a joint is equal to seven cigarettes. And smoking it through hot knives is very damaging.

People; please stop smoking cigarettes, marijuana and vaping! You can quit

5. Posted by Santino Reeno on

Hello! Hopefully this is finding you well and healthy in this volatile time.

I’m the sales manager from South Sea Ventures, we are the manufacturers of MIT45 Kratom Extracts. If at all possible, I’d like to hop on a call with a product manager or an owner in regards to getting our products made available on your site.

As you know, a lot of retail shops are temporarily closing, and since we don’t sell directly to customers, need a place to forward the litany of retail customers contacting us. Seeing as your site pops up on the first page of options via a google search I’d like to start a dialog with you in hopes of sending you these customers.

If you haven’t heard of MIT45 yet, I’d love to go over all of the boring details with you. To sum it up briefly, we have a 45% mitragynine isolate that comes in capsules or liquid form, and are currently places in over 10,000 retail

If you find some time to look at the MIT45 and are interested in retailing it, please give me a call. If not it’s more than understandable considering the times we’re in currently.

Wish you the absolute best, please be safe.