Month: September 2007
- Tupilaks may be grotesque, but tourists just can't get enough of these strangely seductive littl
- Company says Greenland reviewing it's legislation on controversial mineral
- Under-20 births similar to levels in parts of Africa, Bangladesh, new StatsCan study shows
- 'The Arctic is not a dumping ground, in the sea or on land.'
- Youthful population likely explanation for lower per-capita payments, study suggests
- Rankin Inlet sets aside usual entertainment for an evening with their hip-hopping offspring
- Participation of KRG, Makivik seen as critical to success of new venture
- Short staffing could leave workers exposed to danger, union official says
- 'They deserve to be treated better, compared to nurses who fly in and out.'
- 'He essentially got the fight that he wanted when the police arrived,' Crown attorney insist
- Spurred by climate change concerns, wildlife board reverses itself to limit hunt
- The Evolution of a Word Husky”
- Niviatsian Becomes a Shaman
- Formations on Axel Heiberg Island being measured by radar beams from satellite
- Fewer Nunavummiut couples married, more have children
- 'My late mother taught me to be a better man,' premier says
- KIA says route would have least environmental impact
- 'I think it's most unlikely anybody's going to pony up money for that.'
- Fortified by 50 tonnes of food, Coast Guard vessel will be the first to winter in frozen Arctic wate
- Antibiotic-resistant infection blamed for girl's death
- Recreation director says 93 per cent of survey respondents support new athletic centre
- Nunavut native revived artistic career after long hiatus
- Burning garbage releases poisonous chemicals into the air our children breathe. Yet the practice per
- KFB to hire 'behaviour technicians' at cost of more than $700,000
- 'If the KRPF can't protect the people, we should get the SÃƒÂ»retÃƒÂ© du QuÃƒÂ©bec.'
Back to Web Archive